VICOSTONE Quartz surfaces require minimum maintenance
1. Use only mild detergent and tap water for daily routine cleaning, and rinse thoroughly after cleaning.
For stubborn spots, instead of mild detergent apply a household mild, non-abrasive cleanser with neutral pH (pH is between 5 and 9) on a damp, moisten soft cloth or non-abrasive sponge, and make sure to rinse after cleaning.
If accidentally food, chewing gum, nail-polish, paint or any other foreign matter found sticking to the top/floor, simply scrape away the same with a sharp blade or sharp plastic scraper. Then wash and rinse the surface in the normal way with water.
2. It is advisable not to use hydro fluoric acid, any product containing trichlorethane or methylene chloride and paint strippers.
3. VICOSTONE Quartz surfaces are designed and manufactured to withstand moderate heat and the product is not heat proof. We always recommend using a hot pad or trivet when setting down hot pans or cooking plates on your countertops.
4. Common kitchen implements including sharp knives won’t harm the VICOSTONE Quartz surfaces. Continued use of kitchen knives on the bench tops could dull the polished surface. Care should be exercised when moving heavy objects and avoid dropping heavy kitchen tools.
5. It is advisable to avoid direct sunlight over a prolonged period on the surfaces.
6. Maintenance of floors: VICOSTONE Quartz surfaces can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild household detergent, using a standard mop.
7. Hone, Brushed surfaces can show more signs of daily life activities such as finger prints, hard water residues, etc. Hence these surfaces will require more frequent cleaning and maintenance.